Rail 9.9 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ultimate trail performance. The light OCLV Mountain Carbon frame features an awesome RockShox suspension set-up and the best e-MTB drive system on the market. It'll shred right alongside the enduro crowd, but the best part is that you'll always beat them up the climbs and get in the most runs.
You’re looking for a long-travel carbon e-MTB and you want nothing but the best. Your bike had better have a top-of-the-line drivetrain, a high-end suspension setup and a powerful Bosch system that’ll fly up grinders in a flash.
An OCLV Mountain Carbon frame that fully encases a 625 Wh battery, a super-responsive RockShox ZEB Ultimate fork with extra-burly 38 mm stanchions and loads of adjustability, a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock with an updated Thru Shaft damper, a Bosch Performance Line CX 250 W motor that assists up to 25 km/h and a Kiox controller. A SRAM GX Eagle drive train, downhill-rated 4-piston brakes for unflinching descents and new Bontrager Line Elite 30 carbon wheels with robust SE5 Team Issue tyres that come completely tubeless-ready, including sealant.
The Rail 9.9 is all about top-shelf tech. RockShox's best enduro fork, Bosch's most powerful battery, latest motor and full-colour controller. Plus, you get a SRAM GX Eagle drive train with an extra-low 52-tooth climbing gear.
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedalling, and has less drag when you’re not
- The full-colour Bosch Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth® enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
||RockShox ZEB Ultimate, DebonAir spring, Charger 2.1 RC2 damper, e-MTB optimised crown, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 170 mm travel
||NEW RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RT3, DebonAir spring, Thru Shaft 3-position damper, 230x57.5 mm
||NEW Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
||NEW Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 108, 6-bolt, SRAM XD driver, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
||Bontrager SE5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 29x2.60"
||Bontrager TLR sealant
||Shimano X01 Eagle, 12-speed
||SRAM X01 Eagle
||SRAM Eagle XG-1275, 10-52, 12-speed
||SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
||VP-536 nylon platform
||Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails, 138 mm width
||Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 170mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 480mm length
||Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 780 mm width
||Bontrager Line Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 0-degree, 45 mm length
||Bosch PowerTube 625
||Bosch standard 4A (220-240 V) charger
||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).