Fantic XF2 INTEGRA – NEW Hard Tail by Fantic.
Fanfic XF2 is the NEW bike we present to you for trail riding. With its 29″ front and 27’5” rear wheels and Hubs with Boost technology the perfect mix between athlete and motor comes alive and it is transferred to the ground.
The Sram NX 11V (42 teeth) let’s you climb basically anywhere, the Rock Shock Recon RL 120mm fork, lets you attack the most technical downhills.
The XF2 hard tail is a perfect combination to tackle any adventure
The XF2 has an INTEGRATED battery long run to 630 Wh. With this bigger battery we have recorded up to 115 miles of range with one charge. It takes 3.5 hours to fully recharge the battery and 2.5 hour to get it up to 80% charge from zero.
This bikes is equipped with a Brose DRIVE S motor, the leader in the industry.
- Motor Brose Drive-S 36 Volt, Max power: 250 Watt, Torque: 90 Nm
- Battery Fantic Integra, Lithium Ion, 36 Volt, 630Wh
- Display Brose-Marquardt multifunctional display & push-assistance selection unit
- Frame Aluminium frame, CNC parts, Sizes: S - M - L
- Fork RockShox Recon RL, 120mm
- Groupset SRAM SX e-click 12-speed
- Crankset MirandaDelta Isis 165mm Asym
- Cassette Sram SX Eagle 12-speed 11-50
- Chain Sram SX Eagle 12-speed
- Front brake Sram Level, 2-piston, Hydraulic Disc Brake, CleanSweep 200mm disc
- Rear brake Sram Level, 2-piston, Hydraulic Disc Brake, CleanSweep 180mm disc
- Tires Schwalbe SMART-SAM, front 29’’ x 2.25 / Rear 27.5” x 2.6
- Wheels GMP by Fantic T.Ready
- Front hub Sram 716 RS, 110mm thru-axle
- Rear hub Sram 746 SH, 148mm thru-axle
- Handlebar FSA Logo Ø31.8 L.760mm
- Stem FSA Logo Ø31.8 L.60mm
- Seatpost FSA Logo Ø30.9 L.400mm
- Saddle SelleItalia X-Land Flow