Powerfly FS 4 is the gateway to more exciting trail adventures. It's a full-suspension electric mountain bike that pairs the capability of a 130 mm trail bike with the power of a Bosch motor. A 10-speed drivetrain and a strong aluminium frame with Trek's easy-to-use Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) help you take on more rugged trails with comfort and confidence.
You like singletrack trails and want an e-MTB with a more capable full suspension set-up so you can take on more rugged adventures and stay comfortable and efficient when you do.
A durable Alpha Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-life 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX 250w drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a SR Suntour XCR 34 130mm suspension fork with an adjustable air spring, a 130 mm RockShox Deluxe RL shock, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes.
Full suspension lets you take on bigger, more technical trails. It's more comfortable, more efficient and faster in rough terrain. You're getting great parts and a powerful Bosch e-MTB system, but the biggest advantage of Powerfly FS 4 is the suspension package built for better riding on rugged trail adventures.
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension e-MTBs
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech that we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
||Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130 mm travel
||SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm bolt-on thru axle, 130 mm travel
||Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
||Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
||Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Presta valve
||Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.35"
||Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
||Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog
||FSA 310, 15T w/chain guard, 170 mm length
||SunRace, 11-42, 10-speed
||KMC X10, 10-speed
||VP-536 nylon platform
||Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
|Size: M, M/L, L, XL
Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 400 mm length
||Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 750 mm width
||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 60 mm length
|Size: M, M/L, L
Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 70 mm length
Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 80 mm length
||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
||Tektro, 180mm, 6-bolt
||Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
||Bosch Performance CX, 250 Watt, 75 Nm, 25 km/h max assist
||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).